The Kiwanis Club of San Clemente welcomes members from all walks of life. Benefits of membership include:
- Friendship and camaraderie.
- Opportunity to serve your community.
- Weekly meetings, singing and interesting Speakers’ Series.
- Opportunity to improve the lives of children, families and adults in our community.
- A chance to be involved in a wide variety of projects, events, and worthwhile endeavors.
- Membership in a global service organization which is dedicated to serving the world, one child and one community at a time.
For background information on what becoming a member of Kiwanis involves and entitles you to, please see the New Member Orientation Document.
Download the New Member Orientation Document:
If you are interested in becoming a member, please fill out the New Member Info Form and bring it to our next meeting.
Download the New Member Info Form: